Armchairs





A really nice armchair is expensive but saving up for one may not be a bad idea, I tend to cover spacious bare corners of rooms with them, it makes a world of difference to the look and feel of a room, lending it a more sophisticated air.




I will admit that I have a thing for armchairs and if I could afford it I'd probably buy two more but I can't, so I just have one.  The one moss-green armchair I do have is getting pretty ratty and is due for maintenance, I see a possible reupholstering project in my future and if I'm lucky and keep to my savings a possible sister armchair too, my excuse... "one is the loneliest number".






Design Within Reach Saarinen Executive Armchair $1459 - $1664
Click here to get it for $1414







LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...