West Elm Greek Key Duvet + Sham, Fish Platter And Seagrass Basket


I was looking for new items as I do very often out of habit and came upon a couple of things from West Elm that I thought worth mentioning.

I am always up for buying duvet covers, sheets and shams being in the belief that these items can make a huge difference in the way one's bedroom looks and so ultimately contributing to how one's bedroom feels.  It is sad how rarely I do buy these things though, good one's are hard to find.  The Greek Key duvet cover + sham is a vibrant blue with a simple yet interesting pattern giving it a versatile look, it can go modern or contemporary.


Greek Key Duvet Cover + Sham $24.00 - $119.00
Material:  100% Cotton sateen / 220 thread count
Measurement:  Duvet cover twin 86"l x 68"w, full/queen 88"l x 92"w, king 92"l x 108"w / Sham standard 20"l x 26"w, euro 26"sq
Description:  Duvet cover has button closure



As of late I have been eating a lot of grilled mackerel, very tasty.  However, since I'm not accustomed to cooking whole fish at home I find myself lacking proper dishes to serve whole fish on, I've sadly been making do with regular plates which is neither fun nor attractive.  You can only imagine how happy I was to find actual fish platters at West Elm, I did not even know they existed!


Fish Platters $16.00 - $24.00
Material:  Porcelain
Dimension:  Sm 5"l x 11"w / Lg 7"l x 14"w
Description:  Microwave & dishwasher safe



I have a thing for anything seagrass!  Especially if that anything happens to be seagrass baskets!  I suppose they make a kind of rustic statement that catch my eyes.  Good for laundry but also good for wood, papers, throw pillows and blankets.  Who would have thought that storing out in the open could be so charming and lend such a homey feeling.


Striped Baskets $39.00 - 49.00
Material:  Seagrass
Dimension:  Lg 14"dia x 17.5'h / Short 16"dia x 11"h
Description:  Wipe clean, handles on sides





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...