I Stand Behind: Ikea's Dragor rug


When I first purchased the 6'7" x 9'10" reversible Dragor rug at Ikea for $79.99 I really was just excited about the great deal for the large area rug. I did not expect it to last even 2 years, I honestly expected it to simply unravel with every step I took on it, but I was wrong, because here I am 3 years and some months later with the same looking Dragor rug- there is no unraveling, no thread out of place, no stain seen, it has survived one move and and a rather enthusiastic and playful poodle-terrier... and it is still the same Dragor rug I bought 3 years and some months ago.

I have come to love and appreciate the Dragor rug so much in fact, that I went and bought a second to place near the fireplace.

At $79.99 the rug is not only the most affordable in its size, but it also comes in three different sizes: 4'7" x 6'7", 5'7" x 7'10" and 6'7" x 9'10" and is also reversible giving you two different color-blocks to choose from, brown border and a beige center or beige border and a brown center. The flat-woven rug surface makes this area rug ideal for 1. Layering (as shown in the picture below near the fireplace) or 2. As a rug for the dining area where chairs will be pulled in and out continuously (as shown in the dining area picture above). And while some may say that the rug is a bit bland and boring, I say that the rug is perfectly neutral which means it is great for setting anywhere and easier to decorate around.





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...